Water pollution refers to the process by which toxic substances or contaminants in water become unsuitable for human consumption.
When any unwanted substance from the environment mixes with water, the physical, chemical and biological properties of the water change and if there is a risk of harm to plants, animals and human beings, that danger is called water pollution.
Water pollution is the pollution of water bodies (parks, rivers, oceans, water and groundwater). This form of environmental degradation is when the contaminant is directly or indirectly removed from the harmful compound in water or water, it becomes unsuitable for human use as a result of mixing it with water or water, and this is called water pollution.
What are the solutions to water pollution
One way to reduce and prevent water pollution involves the proper treatment of industrial sewage and wastewater before it is release into the environment. Sewage in water treatment plants goes through various chambers and chemical processes to reduce its toxicity. Improving and maintaining the sewage treatment system stops the discharge of waste into the water system.
In ozone wastewater treatment, an ozone generator breaks down contaminants at the water source. The generator uses ultraviolet radiation or electrical discharge fields to convert oxygen to ozone. Due to the reactive nature of ozone, it oxidizes germs, molds, and organic and other contaminants found in water.
Denitrification, an ecosystem process that converts nitrates into nitrogen gas, prevents groundwater from becoming contaminated by the release of nitrates into the soil. This prevents eutrophication or overfertilization as a result of fertilizer runoff, which increases the amount of nitrogen in the water and causes excessive growth of phytoplankton and algae.
Wetlands act as buffer zones to filter rainwater and remove contaminants from the water. Restricting deforestation helps keep land wet with rainwater, preventing fertilizers and organic pollutants.
Contaminated water needs to be purified. With the help of advanced technology, waste treatment plants should be set up and the polluted water emitted from mills, hospitals, municipalities and other institutions should be treated and discharged into rivers or seas. The disinfection of household and municipal waste in the plant does not contaminate the water.
Treat sewage by separating solids from liquids. Septic tanks rely on biological processes to reduce solids as liquids flow into the drainage system.
Washing, soaping and bathing
Water needs to be use properly, mild and light alkaline clothes with detergent are used instead of hard alkali, ponds, reservoirs and rivers are not polluted. Water pollution is reduce if cattle bathing and idol disposal are stopp.
Moreover, contaminated water can be solved in many more ways
- Do not put fat, oil or grease from cooking or any other type of fat under the sink. Place a “fat jar” at the bottom of the sink to collect the fat and discard it when it is full.
- Do not flush pills, liquids or powders or medicines from the toilet.
- Avoid using the toilet as waste. Most tissues, wrappers, dust cloths and other paper products should be properly disposed of in a waste box. Fiber reinforced cleaning products that have become popular should never be thrown in the toilet.
- Avoid using a garbage disposal. Keep hard waste solid. Make a compost pile from vegetable scrap.
- Install a water efficient toilet. In between, place a brick or 1/2 gallon container in the standard toilet tank to reduce the use of water per flush.
- Run the dishwasher or cloth washer only when you have a full load. It saves electricity and water.
- Use a minimal amount of detergent and / or bleach when you wash clothes or dishes. Use only phosphate free soaps and detergents.
- Reduce the use of pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers. Do not dispose of these chemicals, motor oils or other automotive liquids in sanitary sewers or storm sewers. Both are the end of the river.
- If your home has a sump pump or cellar drain, make sure it is not a drain in a sanitary drainage system. If you are unsure, please control Simsbury water pollution.
So In this way we can solutions to water pollution
So, water is the most important and necessary element of human life in need of survival in daily life. No animal can survive without water. Water plays a direct or indirect role in almost every aspect of our lives. But when this water is pollute, it becomes the equivalent of drinking poison. This contaminated water carries a variety of incurable diseases and often leads to death.
We must stay away from this polluted water and always take care not to pollute the water.